EDP 1.5 - Release Candidate 6 released

Leon

I think i just found a bug,

When I go into sleep mode then wake up again my usb sockets stop working not sure if anyone else is having this problem. Btw my D430 is docked, Il get back to u guys when i test it undocked.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time I dock I'll let you know how things go with mine. With the previous release packs, if I had the laptop display closed, but an external display attached to the dock (either VGA or DVI, it didn't matter), the laptop would just work fine for about five seconds, then randomly go to sleep and then the process will continue to repeat infinitely. However, if I have the display open the computer and dock works normally. I'll test it out with this EDP next time I dock.

Quick and Dirty test: D430 and D630 nice, good job.

But now both models has the USB problem with keyboard pushing "77777777777" after sleep.

And D430 still need the sleep solution described in the wiki including settting system password

But D630 sleep works without.

Maurisz: have you found a USB solution?

Anders

Next time I dock I'll let you know how things go with mine. With the previous release packs, if I had the laptop display closed, but an external display attached to the dock (either VGA or DVI, it didn't matter), the laptop would just work fine for about five seconds, then randomly go to sleep and then the process will continue to repeat infinitely. However, if I have the display open the computer and dock works normally. I'll test it out with this EDP next time I dock.

I just docked my D820, its still doing the sleep spazz with the display closed as I was describing in my previous post. With the display open it works fine.

Matt

Quick and Dirty test: D430 and D630 nice, good job.

But now both models has the USB problem with keyboard pushing "77777777777" after sleep.

And D430 still need the sleep solution described in the wiki including setting system password

But D630 sleep works without.

Maurisz: have you found a USB solution?

Anders

That's weird .. try to isolate .. maybe the dsdt?

Just thought I'd add. I was using a dock. I've had no problems since however I've set it to never sleep as I had problems with this before hand so I haven't tested this aspect.

Only real trouble I've had so far has been trying to connect to a projector via VGA however I guess I'm kind of asking for it.