[Solved] Dell E6320 freezes

Hello guys
I have installed 10.13.6 on DELL E6320 followed the guide https://osxlatitude.com/forums/topic/7914-dell-latitude-e6220-with-i5-2520m-hd3000-and-1366x768-lcd-mavericksyosemiteel-capitansierrahigh-sierra/
Now the system freezes randomly.I tried to generate debugging files for some help, but got the error messages

Installing debug report generator....
Checking your internet connection....
Unable to connect to the internet. Aborted.

So, I attached the clover files bellow. Hope someone would help to figure out the problem.
Any help would be appreciate. Thanks in  advance.

EFI.7z

• Administrators

Are the specs of your E6320 identical to those stated in my guide? Same CPU for instance? If it's different, you cannot re-use the provided CPU power management SSDT but generate your own as explicitly stated. You'll also need to regenerate the USBPorts kext with Hackintool app since your E6320 probably has a different USB ports arrangement.

Thanks Hervé, the CPU is the same i5 2520m, but the BIOS version is A22, 6G  RAM, 240G SSD. I will try to regenerate the USBPorts kext, and post  Specifications later. Thanks again for your help.

• Administrators

It's been stated for years: don't use/re-use the DSDT of a different computer model. Even though E6220 and E6320 are evidently very close, I cannot vouch that the patched DSDT of the E6220 applies to the E6320. I strongly recommend you seek the E6320 patched DSDT instead.

Hervé,thanks for your advice, I will google the relative guide, then replace DSDT and USBPorts kext. I also want to know are there other files that I may need to regenerate in the EFI in addition to you have mentioned?

Hervé, I have regenerated the new USBPorts kext and replaced the old one. Since the E6320 has only two usb ports, I saved two ports identified and  deleted others in hackintool. It is easy for me.
But when I tried to patch DSDT and SSTD, I basically did not know how to deal with them. I looked for some guides like this https://www.elitemacx86.com/threads/guide-how-to-patch-laptop-dsdt-and-ssdts.178/
but still got confused. Could you give me some advice? Thanks.
I attached the origin files from /clover/acpi/origin

---------------------
Specifications:
BIOS:A22
CPU:[email protected]
GPU:HD3000
RAM:4G,1333+2G,1067
HARD DRIVE:240G SSD

origin.7z