Dell Latitude 3400: guidance required to install macOS

JmW

Hi All, from the last two night, me and my friend (Mihul Singh) were trying to make Hackintosh in Dell Latitude 3400 having i7 8565u, Intel UHD 620. 
We followed the Jake Lo's catalina guide and used EFI 2 provided by MrJoneslll, and some other zip files from this forum. We managed to boot the Hackintosh Catalina but Trackpad and Wi-Fi wasn't working. With all the help from my friend Mihul Singh, We got the trackpad working fine with all gestures working!! 

Working: 
Trackpad with all gestures!
Brightness and volume control function keys.
Sleep working fine! 
Graphics working! 

Not Working: 
WiFi. 

Please help in making WIFI working! Thanks to all ..

Special Thanks to my friend Mihul Singh!

Lat_3400_Catalina.jpg

I am attaching the EFI having all the issues solved except WiFi.

Working EFI - 2.zip

• Administrators

@JmW, your question re: wifi is as good as going to the Doctor and say no more than "it hurts" without any additional details... Please consult our FAQ section, follow the provided guidance and exert good general common sense.

Hi @JmW. If your system is like mine, it comes equipped with the dreaded Intel Cannon Point-LP CNVi [Wireless-AC] card that, although it works perfectly fine on any Windows or Linux computer, simply will not ever work with the Mac OS. I'm pretty sure our gurus will tell you, you'll need to hit up eBay and get yourself a Broadcom DW1560, DW1820A, or DW1830 (requires 3 antennas). I've ordered a DW1820A, but it's now been nearly three weeks and it still is yet to ship from my buddy in China, who assures me that he/she is sending it soon. MJJ