Latitude 5400: trackpad not working after post-install reboot

sO_omuch

Hello!

Installed Catalina 10.15.4 on my Latitude 5400 i7-8665U with UHD 620 Graphics after installation trackpad and right/left click are working fine. Installed clover and copied EFI then reboot, after reboot trackpad is not working.

and I've also got a DW1560 wifi adapter, WiFi is working but I can't make the BT working.

copied below kexts to /L/E using hackintool

BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext

BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext

BrcmPatchRAM3.kext

Please help. EFI folder attached.

EFI.zip

• Like 1

• Administrators

If it behaves anything like my Latitude 7490, behaviour is erratic and it may take a few reboots for touchpad to work again. I'm nearly exclusively using an external mouse so it's never bothered my that much and never worked to fix it. On the ToDo list...

Did a reinstallation, found out that trackpad buttons stopped working after putting any kexts in /L/E (used hackintool, did rebuild/repair kext then reboot) Even deleting the installed kexts did not return the functionality of trackpad buttons.

I think this topic can be closed now as the trackpad buttons not working is a common issue.

My Latitude 5400 is currently working fine except for the BT is not working at the moment. Will try mo monitor if BT will be working after a few reboots.