7400 touchpad on OpenCore not working

MatiWaldi

Hello again. As I get a "brilliant" idea to migrate to opencore, I start to work on config.plist as I have everything working on Clover. Now I'm facing some problem. In Clover=>Boot=>DSDT=>Patches we have 4 or 5 columns: Comment, Find, Replace, TgtBridge and Disabled. But in the OpenCore, there is no TgtBridge... This specific patch is for touchpad. And now, if I put to OC line TgtBreidge, i get KP, If I set this patch as Disabled, touchpad is working but not as an Apple touchpad. Do you have any ideas how to name this TgtBridge in OC? or how to get this touchpad working as it should work? 

Better? I don't know, i have my optiplex running OpenCore and just wanna make laptop also working on OC. Funny thing is that literally everything is actually working as should, except touchpad. Actually, left click and moving mouse cursor working, but in system preferences touchpad is not present (means no gestures, no right-click, nothing else)  This specific two patches are for touchpad actually, so i was curious can I make it working. That's why I was asking maybe someone know how to get that working correctly.right now I'm back on Clover, OC for testing was on USB drive. Maybe someone have some idea, and can point me where or what I have to do/change. 

Hello @catmater, sorry for really late response, 
Below you can find my OC folder for 7400. I was trying some guides, but really no luck with that touchpad... I'm pretty sure that I fucked up something.
If you have any idea what, please point me out ;) 
Greetings, MatiWaldi

OC 7400.zip

With your config I get an error :Kexts\VoodooI2C.kext\Contents\PlugIns\VoodooGPIO.kext\Contents\Plugins\VoodooGPI0 is missing for kext VoodooI2C.kext/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooGPIO.kext. Halt on critical error"

already done, same result. My skip and count should be correct as I checked last time in maciASL. now I see that even with my config system is not booting and gives me same message... wtf jus happened...