BCM94352Z - unable to pair previously paired device

haagen

Hello guys,

I've ran into unpleasant issue:

I've bought Satechi Bluetooth Backlit Keyboard and paired it wit my hackintosh, no issue so far.

After that I connected my bluetooth headphones - so far so good.

Later I paired Apple Magic mouse 2 - everything works!

BUT I started having sound issues so I've tried to delete all paired devices, and I've tried to re-pair them again. 

From this moment I'm unable to connect/pair the bluetooth keyboard --> needless to say, I've reseted the keyboard to factory defaults + reseted the Bluetooth module (shift + option + click on bluetooth menu idnicator --> debug) + deleted bluetooth.plist from Library/Preferences. I've even tried to update bluetooth kext.

The keyboard connected/paired as charm with real Mac.... but I can't get it to work again with hackintosh -> even if it is the first device I try to pair.

Is there please anyone willing to help?

EDIT:

I was able to connect the device via Apple Developers Tools --> Bluetooth explorer --> tools --> low energy devices and connect.

As you can see, the keyboard is advertised twice ....no idea why, maybe because the keyboard is able to connect to 3 devices (hardware switch).

Keyboard has no more the keyboard icon, but generic BT icon - but it survived reboot :).

I'll try to dig deeper into this issue and compare the statistic with keyboard connected to real Mac. For example Link quality seems shitty.

1303734824_Screenshot2020-04-01at10_11_59.thumb.png.9338413174b10e0548c33592e7fcf2ac.png