DELL E6320 touchpad and backlight problems

Thank you for your fast reply. With this SSDT and your patched DSDT the FN + Up or Down show the same behavior as with my normal SSDT-PNLF. I still can adjust the brightness in settings and with FN + F3.I think there is a bug in the DSDT. Probably the original DSDT from A22 has to be patched, because something had changed. Could you help me with this?

Edited by WolfMa99

Hello guys, I got a new problem and ask you for a help. Here is the thing. The computer works fine with HDMI except it freezes occasionally.But now I found that it got a blank display when I unplug the HDMI cable, so I replug the HDMI and change the resolution. But however I change the setting, the monitor is still blank when unplugging HDMI. If you guys happen to know the reason, let me know please. Thanks.

I searched and tried to install 10.11.3 in a new partition ,and now no freeze and glitches with slide = 0. I just copied Hervè's DSDT file from his 6220 guide. Backlight control works fine except saving and restoring backlight level across restarts. @HervéCould you give me some advice about restoring backlight? Thanks.