HP ProDesk 600G1

hannibal1969

I have a question about a HP ProDesk 600G1 SFF. I have it already running smoothly with Mojave (currently updating to Catalina) but I have only one problem. When I reboot or shutdown it causes a panic. It is not visible. It's caused on the end of the shutdown or reboot procedure. While booting in verbose or just after entering the GUI its telling me it was rebooted by a panic. I don't know if it is also resetting the BIOS. I don't think so but I think it has something to do with it. At insalymac there is a elitedesk 800g1 which is almost the same system somebody tells something about a RTCMemoryFixup.kext which had to be added but I tried and no success. Any idea how to fix this?

Yes I was already doubting. I have now a config working but it only works with a bogus fake-id and inject intel. Normally with Lilu and WEG I was expecting it would work out of the box for a HD4600. I updated bios from 2.07 -> 2.77 and I thing prealloc of DVMT has been changed. I'm stuck now. I had a Optiplex 9020 based on same cpu which was working perfectly so I thought a HP ProDesk would be good choice too.