Advises needed (kext, BT and earphones)

Tubardus

I wondered if it is possible to inject only some kext from E/C/k/O (BRCM kexts and fakePCIID) and all the others from L/E. Is three something to do with config.plist to do so? I saw "ForceKextToLoad" in clover configurator. can I indicate here which kext I want to be loaded from E/C/k/O and set inject kexts to "detect"?

I think it is more desirable to have working kext loaded from L/E until we find a solid solution for BT.

Hi,

I'm back with goodish news.
I added my own firmware ala @Hervé, and at first it wasn't working, firmware was not being uploaded.

As the last thing to try I figured I'd redo my USB kext. Opened Hackintool, and realized that my bluetooth was no longer set as Internal for whatever reason. It was now showing as USB2.

Deleted my USB kext previously created with Hackintool, loaded injectUSBAll, rebooted, re-did my port selection, and it's now working.

I can connect to my receiver and stream music, but I can't seem to get connected to my iPhone, it pairs and all, but never connects successfully, therefore I have no handoff or continuity. All in all is great progress, but that was the only reason why I wanted bluetooth besides tuning my car ECU over bluetooth lol.

I have the BT4LEContinuity fix kext in LE but no luck.

Maybe it's something to doublecheck in the case of this thread. We have different IDs but the concept is the same.

• Administrators

@Tubardus, try again with boot args:

bpr_handshake=0 bpr_presetdelay=250

On the other topic, yes you may load with your cached kexts (from /L/E) and inject kexts from /E/C/k/O if you set kexts injection to "Yes" in your Clover config.

Unfortunately adding bpr_presetdelay=250 didn't worked. I had to do a cold boot to see the version of the firmware change to v5974. All the devices are seen but none of them be be connected with BT. And no KP to report with the two ways of booting.

Hello Everyone!

I finally received my BCM94360NG! I plugged it and wifi and bluetooth are working fine even when I removed the DW1820A from the config.plist and set to "detect" the kext. It then works without any BRCMPatch or what so ever.

I found that the wifi is rather slow compared to the DW1820A. Is there something to do in config.plist to get te wifi card recognized?