No multi boot at start of Clover

gebele04

Hello every body,

After my trackpad problem solved by Jake Lo this week, I explain to you my new issue:

My principal problem now is the Windows SSD hidden by the version of clover (5112 vs 5107) after my Clover update. When in Clover configurator I setup it to scan=all, clover at prompt shows me all my windows drives but unfortunately, when I select the boot windows drive, the screen stays black and windows doesn't start. The only way for me to use windows is to plug my USB MacOS install stick with clover v5107, boot on it and select the UEFI Windows drive.

How can I go back to my old version of clover (5107 on my USB stick) with the EFI folder you prepare me ?

You'll find below my Debug file

Thanks a lot for the time you spend on my issue and stay safe...

Greg

debug_1796.zip

Thank you Jake Lo

I applied the proposition #2 and it works perfectly. The tittle can be completed with "SOLVED"

Unfortunately, I've got a last issue with my Hackintosh. All my USB work perfectly but the system doesn't reconize the integrated webcam. Do you think it is possible that this model is not supported ?

Thank you very much and have a nice stay (and stay safe...)

Greg 

• Moderators

I see you have the USB port limits applied so all your USB ports are active but I don't see any webcam listed in your IOReg file.

Can you confirm the model of webcam is in your system?

If it's not working OOB, then it's not working at all most likely.

Thank you Jake for your response. I don't know what "Out Of the Box" because I'm French and it's not easy to translate this expression.

However, I saw that my webcam was not activated in Windows (and maybe in Bios ?). That could explain why the webcam doesn't appear in my Hackintosh, don't you think ?

Regards

Grég