Poemko

• Moderators

You have too many Ethernet kexts:

• AtherosE2200Ethernet
  • IntelMausi
  • RealtekRTL8100
  • RealtekRTL8111
  • SmallTreeIntel82576

Determine what actual Ethernet on the system and remove the rest.

However that's not the culprit, it's power management you should look for. You have NullCPUPowerManagement.kext. The name itself should have given you a clue.

Remove that kext and VoodooTSCSync.kext( for desktop usually).

Still not knowing your system's spec and Config file attached, we have no clue to assist.

If Haswell and above, you could simple enable PluginType or create SSDT.aml with well known ssdtPRGen.sh script

If IvyBridge / SandyBridge, you'll need to enable AppleIntelCPUPM in the Config file with CC

Also if you have dual graphics and the discrete graphics is not disable (not supported), it'll drain your battery as well. 

@Jake Lo Thanks for your time and answer. Oke i will found out which ethernet kext i need. I will remove the kext you are telling me to. 

My specs are: 

Processor: Intel Core i7-8750H
RAM: 16 GB
Graphics cards: Intel and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

Yes i disabled Dual graphics, that was the first thing i did when i had MacOs. Very happy about that.  (yeah i remember it was SSDT.aml i think)

Thank you

@Jake Lo

I deleted the other kexts. But i feel like the energy draining is still the same(i still need to test it though but as i was using MacOs again it drained alot, i will need to test it and compare the draining time with Windows draining time, then you can say oke that is normal or it is not normal). I want to go to the next step is there a manual like you said

"

You could simple enable PluginType or create SSDT.aml with well known ssdtPRGen.sh script

If IvyBridge / SandyBridge, you'll need to enable AppleIntelCPUPM in the Config file with CC

"

And the above will improve the battery draining? Let me know if you have time. I am gratefull for your help and your time. Have a nice day/evening.

• Moderators

https://github.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh

or

Launch your Config file with Clover Configurator. Under ACPI, on the right bottom, enable PluginType and change Plugin Type to 1

If you want me to verify if your Nvidia card is indeed disabled, post an IOReg file with this app

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/black-dragon74/OSX-Debug/master/IORegistryExplorer.zip

Launch, save, compress and attach it

or attach a debug file