Headphones problems with Mojave 10.14.6 on Dell Inspiron 5570

NK ALVEE

Btw can my headphone problem be fixed??...I can plugin USB mini speaker into the headphone port and use it...the speaker works perfectly fine but when I plugin any regular headphones...then it doesn't work...i have tried many headphones but none worked...is there any fix for that???

Hey Jake thanks for helping me this much to solve my hackintosh problems....My headphone works fine now...I adding the ssdt and installing codeccomander in /L/E only didn't solve the problem I had to change the value from 56 to 11...then finally the problem was solved...Again thanks a bunch Jake...without your help it was quite impossible for me to build this perfect hackintosh...btw can u take another look in my kext/others folder??...i think I have a lot of unnecessary kext files that would better be removed...here's the ioreg file: 

NK's MacBook Pro(2).ioreg

• Moderators

only kext you could remove is AirportBrcmFixup since you don't have a built in wifi card but an USB

you could remove SystemProfilerMemoryFixup, if you don't want to see the memory tab when looking at "About this Mac"

but that is it, all other kexts are necessary. Actually you're missing the battery kext SMCBatteryManager.kext

Unless you have more kexts added to /L/E or /S/L/E? I wonder how you got the battery status showing

Hey Jake you right...there is no battery kext in /E/C/K/Other cz while updating the kexts via clover configurator specifically while updating the VirtualSMC.kext there came a lot of optiond like SMCbatterymanager....SMCcpu...SMCIO...and many more...I was confused so i didn't update any of those...and after swapping the DSDT.aml with ur given one um having a lil bit battery issue...the battery drains fast and when the battery is 100% charged....and i plug out the charger....then always the battery jumps to 97/99% idk why...sometimes after unplugging the charger at full charge the battery turns out red and the mac says low battery...but when I plugin and plug out again then the problem fixes...I think these issues with my battery are happening bcz of my DSDT.aml that u gave....u might also take a look at my /L/E & and /S/L/E...i think there are alot of junks there  

:L:E.zip :S:L:E.zip