myHack 3.0

hepto

Dear sipart,

We are discussing with Conti (myhack creator) on possible fixes to include in myhack 3.1 for osxl users. We may then need to update the wiki if necessary.

Cheers!

Great stuff - "Something great coming" indeed :-D

I tried now really a bunch of methods and boot commands - anyone round here has got still access to an old myhack version ? I would even pay for getting my D630 back to work, ...

Please , ...

• Administrators

Dear xpeace,

For your information, myHack 3.1 is compatible with EDP. You just need to make sure that you run full myfix after running EDP or installing bootpack. By the way, at which stage does os x fails to boot for you D630?

Cheers!

I already am having problems with the Installation process. I assume that maybe the T9500 CPU is not supported by the dsdt as its based on a Bios revision which did not include the 45nm CPUs. First Install that I made two Months ago ran fine with an 2,2 Ghz CPU T7500 Core2Duo. I`m running Win7Pro on the same Machine without any Problem.

I tried MyHack 3.1 added the NVidia Extra, then ran myFix on that Volume, tried also to remove the myhack.kext, tried all kind of switches from PciRoot=1 to mach_kernel arch=i386 -v -f, ...

When the Install looked ok it loaded eternally within the Gui the wheel animation rotating Endlessly, in verbose mode, it gave the Message "Resetting IOCatalogue."

Maybe I`m trying to create a new DSDT, I`m stuck, last Time I had success I was using MyHack2.2 or 2.1 however I cannot find the old Versions any more. ...