(Solved) Dell Latitude 5400 Mouse and Audio issues

soufianedev7

Machine: Dell Latitude 5400
Hello so I have some issues with mouse behavior it usually double clicks for some reason (1 of 10 clicks) maybe i'm using the wrong kexts, and the audio sometimes cuts randomly it gets fixed if i open sounds tab in macos preferences, I would really appreciate any help

debug_28856.zip

• Moderators

the ssdt is to fix the audio, not touchpad. This could just the limitation of the I2C kext since the Alps I2C is not fully supported. Try updating VoodooI2C and VoodooI2CHID to latest version 2.4 I think.

As for you touchscreen, it's an I2C Elan900C. You could try adding VoodooI2CElan and see if it helps.

• Thanks 1

@Jake Lo Yah you're right I updated VoodooI2C.kext and VoodooI2CHID.kext and the mouse double clicking was solved (partially behaviour of double clicking instead of 1 click accures less now), but the mouse trackpad was ruined lol, it doesn't function as before it can move a bit then cut, I guess I have to pick and choose one of em trackpad or mouse, maybe i'm missing something?

For the touchscreen I tried VoodooI2CELAN.kext it worked it followed the mouse and registered a click and moves mouse to tap position (once in 4 tries), no drag or keep clicking or any other gesture, is it normal?

Edited by soufianedev7
Just noticed and noted a remark