OptiPlex 3070: problems with HDMI output

Gemini44

I have same Dell Optiplex 3070 micro as lucahappy here. The display port works as it should, but when it is on the HDMI port, the screen turns off on the login screen. When I unplug and plug in the HDMI cable, the screen comes again. I am sending debug dump files in the attachment. Thank you so much.

hi @lucahappy you're right. When connect 2 USB 3.0 ssd and hdd at the same time, first plugged ssd disconnect and reconnect, but finally mounts 2 disk my usb config. I dont know why?

debug_5204.zip

Sorry I forgot to add my signature, i added.  I brought the device at home and connected it to a samsung TV and viewsonic projector with a hdmi cable.  The image that existed while booting but did not appear when on the login screen.  Even though I removed the cable and replugged it, but it is not works.  No problem with windows but i couldn't get it on mac.

I will try the files you sent and share the results.  Thanks.

@lucahappyDP is working OOB but hdmi is not. @ home samsung tv and projector not work with hdmi just clover boot screen. @ work, hp display off @ the login screen but when i plug out and plug in hdmi cable it is works :(.

As a result efi not worked. Same before i used.

Edited by Gemini44
Added info.

Me and the optiplex are at home  right now :(. I work from home due to corona virus tomorrow.  I tried with dp to hdmi cable and hdmi cable in my home on both samsung tv and viewsonic projector a little while ago, and I couldn't get any images.  I will post ioregs with hp monitor at work on wednesday. Thank you very much @Jake Lo

@Jake Lo
The maximum resolution of all three monitor/projector is 1920x1080 fhd.

The only difference between the three is the workplace monitor HP PC monitor (it has DP input and dvi, i m using dvi port via hdmi to  dvi adapter for optiplex). i have Samsung LCD tv and viewsonic projector at home.