Inspiron 15 3558: Terrible battery life

Usman156

I get 2-3 hours of battery life on my hackintosh, where i usually get 5-6 hrs on windows, I heard this can be fixed by making an ssdt.aml, I was trying to follow a guide, but my only fear is that i might mess up a perfectly running hackintosh, Another problem i have is that the brightness can only be altered by pressing Fn+s or Fn+b to make them darker or brighter, instead of using the traditional f11 and f12 buttons.My clover folder is attached

CLOVER.zip

Ok so I enabled both Osid and osi in clover config, and generated the ssd.aml using ssdtprgen.sh from pikers alpha, the brightness keys still don't work but the fn+b does, I will have to test the laptop at full charge for the power management.

So should i remove the ssdt.aml from the patched folder?

Also from the little menu in clover config theres a list of disabled aml's there are three for me, 

*SSDT.aml

*SSDT-XCPM.aml

*SSDT-PluginType1.aml

I'm going to remove the generated SSDT.aml file and set the plugintype to 1 like you said. Im just curious as if i should enable any of these disabled aml's

Ok I did the steps mentioned, the brightness keys do work, according to Intel power gadget the CPU frequency does change when I shift workload, I was able to reboot a couple times without any issues with the config.plist you sent me, but this morning it gave me a Kernal panic saying"error loading Kernal cache (0xe)" so I started to enable different options individually in clover bootloader and it only booted when I enabled Kernal xcpm in clover, do you know why this is happening?