[SOLVED] E7250:DW1560 BCM94352Z On Catalina ?

ghaffari

For as far as I know, sending a file via AirDrop doesn't have anything to do with the bluetooth control panel from System Preferences. BT needs to be ON though. :) 

To share a file from MacOS to iOS (I'm assuming you're trying to send something to an iPhone), just make sure both Bluetooth and AirDrop are enabled on the iPhone. This is usually configured from Control Center. But I think both AirDrop and Bluetooth toggles are visible by default if you just swipe up from the bottom of the screen, then long press the "network widget" as I like to call it, then long press the AirDrop button to configure who can send you stuff via AirDrop.

After that, from MacOS, just right click the file you want to send -> Share -> AirDrop and your iPhone should pop-up so you can send that file to it.

thank u for clorified this point but the BT not discovering devices so . i guised this is will be useful if i mentioned it ! and really not care too much about the AirDrop not need it just need the BT sometimes for the AirPods !

I see... Ok, I thought this is about sending files from one device to the other. For pairing AirPods (I don't have AirPods by the way, so...it might or might not work), you can take a look at this tutorial here. If the AirPods are in pairing mode (same for other devices) and you can't see them in BT control panel, it would be interesting to know why. :)  I'm sorry, if that doesn't help you, I don't know how to fix it. I just thought I would share my opinion on what I think could be the cause.

@ghaffari Indeed, you have a valid point... I don't know why they wouldn't show up in this case... What I found intriguing is the fact that AirDrop seems to work... At least from the iPhone to the Hack. Which would suggest that BT itself is working fine. Why it's not showing devices...that I don't know. Kinda weird, indeed...