How to install Mavericks on Thinkpad T410 with Intel HD graphics?

Jessiah8511

If I flashed with the Mod BIOS already. How can I change it back to the original BIOS? I can get OSX to come up and I can hear the audio "press the return key to set up in English". But my screen is blank. Can I tweak the coding at all? Any help would be great. Thanks!

No, I never got it to work on a 410. I followed a different guide and got it work on 410s.. I tried following this guide for my 410 but the "Extra" folder is configured for NIVIDIA graphics...however my 410 has intel HD graphics. How could I configure my "extra" folder to run with Intel HD graphics, instead of the NIVIDIA? Or is that possible? :)

• Moderators

No, I never got it to work on a 410. I followed a different guide and got it work on 410s.. I tried following this guide for my 410 but the "Extra" folder is configured for NIVIDIA graphics...however my 410 has intel HD graphics. How could I configure my "extra" folder to run with Intel HD graphics, instead of the NIVIDIA? Or is that possible? :)

The boot pack for my T410s is for resolution 1440x900 (dualLink). If you have resolution 1366x768 and lower, you'll need to replace the graphics kext with single link. Get the files here according to version of OS X

You could read more about it here.

I used the "org.chameleon.Boot.plist" from the T410s guide and change the resolution to to 1280x800x49". Which is what my resolution on my T410 is. That still didn't work. I tried putting the intelHD graphics kext into the extension folder. Not sure if I'm doing it right or if because I modded my BIOS per the T410 guide that I can't get my graphics to work. Sorry about all the questions...New to hackintosh. I appreciate all the help.