How to install Mavericks on Thinkpad T410 with Intel HD graphics?

Jessiah8511

My lack of knowledge with the myHack tool is what was holding me up. I never was running "myfix" after modifying the boot.plist. I replaced the kext with the intelHDgraphics from the link you provided and changed the resolution size, ran myfix and everything worked perfectly. Thank you for all the help!!!  Anyway to get the video output via display port or vga on the T410s?

• Moderators

External monitors won't work on this hack. Here's the quote from the guide I linked

"The question that many users ask is can they connect an external display to their laptop while running OS X? The answer is yes and no. Let me explain.

There are usually 3 different kind of display ports that a laptop may have:

• VGA (Video Graphics Array)
  • HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface)
  • DP (DisplayPort)

The only port that currently works, and is also experimental, is the VGA port. HDMI and DP ports are not supported. Although the VGA port works, its functionality is very limited. You cannot mirror displays and you cannot extend displays.

If the VGA port cannot extend displays and you cannot mirror displays, what can it actually do? One functionality that it can do, and is experimental, is clamshell mode."

Jake Lo,

Thanks for the help on the T410!...I have a T410s now and I'm trying to get the Wi-Fi card to work. I flashed the bios with 1.50 like by following your whitelist mod and OS X recognizes it and sees it but it won't let me turn it "on". I bought a DW1510 off eBay. Any suggestions?