start your engines 10.7.4 is here :-)

sipart

Is there anyone use myHack3.1 to boot more than 1 OS and really get graphic to choose different OS ?

When it is 10.7.3 and myHack2.1, I write chameleon wizard with GUI and Graphics mode, it can let me choose OS in graphics, but now it is CGI mode with 4 lines for me to choose OS, lion, win, linux, freebsd.

I also try to myfix to go, same CGI mode.

I have a Dell D830 Nvidia 140M Quadro T9500 Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6GHz. I have a backup of my 10.7.3 install but when I try to upgrade following the procedures in the previous posts I get stuck at [PCI Configuration Begin]. I notice that at that moment during boot the numlock light on the keyboard goes dark and the boot up process freezes. I have replaced the AppleACPIPlatform.kext and adjusted the permissions and ran MyFix still no success. Even tried all the listed Chameleon commands at boot.

Any suggestions?

• Administrators

Dear Jball5,

Try to re-install Extra from the backup using myhack and then run myfix full mode before rebooting with mach_kernel arch=i386 -v -f

Let me know how it went.

Cheers!

Dear Syonagar,

I tried your suggestion and I still get stuck at [PCI Configuration Begin]. I am using the latest MyHack version. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks.

Dear Jball5,

Try to re-install Extra from the backup using myhack and then run myfix full mode before rebooting with mach_kernel arch=i386 -v -f

Let me know how it went.

Cheers!

G'day folks,

10.7.4 went pretty good for me, No crashes with long load times, but the ACPI fix above solved that.

BUT

After running myfix full, and a reboot my wireless stopped working. No device detected.

The wireless did work from the very first boot of 10.7.4 and for 2 reboots until I ran myfix.

In previous versions of lion, a permission repair fixed this sort of problem but no luck so far. I've tried replacing the IO80211 kext with the broadcom 43XX rev 2 kext. My wireless reports as a broadcom 4311.

Any suggestions?