[SOLVED] Noise in DELL INSPIRON 3421 screen

Loctran

I'm using Opencore (OC) 0.5.9 DEBUG version for installing hackintosh in my DELL INSPIRON 3421. Although the VRAM=1536mb and the display is default for scaled, there’re still lots of noise, stripes on the screen so I’ve surfed the net for a way to solve this headache maker problem and finally, I’ve found one on this group (the link is here: https://osxlatitude.com/forums/topic/11004-e6230-upgrade-to-mojave-has-anyone-had-success/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-90011) , although it’s for Clover config.plist but I’ve put them in OC config.plist (Kernel->Patch) but didn’t solve it. Is there any help to make it work correctly

My DELL INSPIRON specs is here:

BIOS: A13

RAM: 4GB DDR3

CPU : Dual-Core Intel i5-3337U, 1,80GHz

Graphic: Intel HD Graphics 4000

Monitor: 14" LCD 1366 x 768, connector LVDS

Audio: Realtek ALC282

Wifi card: DW1704 Broadcom 802.11n

LAN: Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller

Here is some picture about my problem as well as my config.plist (sorry that I’ve delete the platforminfo because it has my real MAC address)

Thanks a lot

DSC04354.JPG

DSC04355.JPG

DSC04356.JPG

IGPU patch.png

connectors.png

Config.rar Videos.rar

• Moderators

@Loctran

Try enabling Legacy Option ROMs in the BIOS

Also your conversion is incorrect. You can either follow his 2nd patch to add it to DeviceProperties as is or change your patchtoKext where

Disable No -> Enabled Yes

Name -> Identifier

You might also need to enter the full name of AppleIntelFramebufferCapri -> com.apple.driver.AppleIntelFramebufferCapri