[SUCCESS] Dell Optiplex 3070 MFF 10.15.6 Catalina OpenCore

ace3

Hello, some updates.

It's working proper now with the HDMI.

i tried using pre release of Lilu & WEG, and using your recent config.

Fix renaming of ACPI -> SSDT-EC.aml

i updated the EFI on the first page.

Confirmed Both Port is now working

1768322863_ScreenShot2020-07-27at23_25_13.thumb.png.3cf81112cb49ef218aeba431c23e12bd.png

Thank you for all your support Jake. Really appreciate it.

Ace3, Jake : I am able to build my Hackintosh with this. I have Optiplex 3070  Tower. However, I just have one issue. On my system there are two Audio ports, one at the back Line-Out which is working fine. I am able to connect my Speaker and Audio Output is fine. Even Internal Speaker is working fine. But the Front Audio port which is headset jack for Audio In and Out only provide output not recognised as Audio in. Also the Automatic Jack plug in is not detected I have to remove the Line In jack to get the Audio out from the Front panel. 

I am not that expert in Hackintosh. So can anyone guide me. Or check on there end if they have the same issue. 

I have also tried to upgrade on Big Sur and It went smooth with latest kext and OpenCore 6. 

• Moderators

You could try different layout-id for ALC255 but layout-id 11 currently is the only one for Optiplex desktops. The rest are mostly for laptops.

I don't own a 3070 but I do have ALC255 on my Optiplex 7040 and I'm using layout-id 3. You can give that a try. I've seen someone use layout 27 as well, give that a try.

If none works better, then you'll just have to learn to live with it or learn to patch it yourself.

https://osxlatitude.com/forums/topic/1946-complete-applehda-patching-guide/#comments