Dell M6700 BS Beta 3

Lego

I was finally able to get BS Beta 3 on my M6700. The ONLY working OC folder was from an E6540 thread but some things are not quite right. For Example, it take A VERY long time to boot to the welcome screen. Second, I think that the graphics ID's are for a HasWell but not for the IvyBridge. I would like these issues to be resolved

Also fixing battery percentage, WIFI, and other thing that I can't think of on the top of my head

I was able to get to speak the language it installed in but it shut down because I think it took way to long for it to fully get into the welcome screen

SUCCESS!!! IT BOOTS!!! Now the only problem is that it installed with a language that do not understand all that well. I don't want to reinstall just to change the language. I also have to fix some things like broadcom WIFI, battery percentage, and some other things. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!

I was able to fix them. THANK YOU!! but, there are two things that I can't get passed. One, I somehow can't disable gatekeeper using Hackintool. Second, my trackpad is not working. Any clue?

Also, I can't access the bluetooth preference pane in system preferences

• Moderators

1) Big Sur has new protection feature like sealing and snapshots. You'll have to read up on that and how to get around it. You'll have to figure out how to remove the snapshots then you'll have access to read/ write to the system files. Might have to wait for new tools from the developers.

2) You're using the VoodooPS2Controller version from acidanthera, it doesn't work for Alps touchpad which is what this system has. Did you try the version I had attached previously?

3) Your BT is not working is because you're using USBPorts.kext specific to the E6540's USB ports that @Takiller created for that system. You'll need to remove it and create your own for this model with Hackintool.app under the USB tab.

• Moderators

here, use this Config. it disabled the subparts kext and enable usbinjectall

Launch Hackintool and IOReg 

plug in each type of usb ( 2 and 3) on each port. 

If you still can't get it, then save the IOReg file and a screenshot of the Hackintool 

Attach it here, I'll try to patch it for you

config.-usbport.zip