Dell M6700 BS Beta 3

Lego

SUCCESS!!! Bluetooth now shows up and is fully working. The last thing that I would like to get working is my trackpad. I did try your voodoops2 with not trackpad, only keyboard works.

Another thing that I would like to get working is that I cannot disable my NVIDIA K3000M QUADRO card. I am going to upload my ssdt that worked with my Catalina and clover

SSDT-3.aml.zip

Also, I am experiencing some graphics stutters and brightness doesn't work but the brightness slider does show

• Administrators

@Lego, can you please try and write everything in a single post than keep this very annoying trend of posting a new message every 30s? Maybe wait a few mins from now on... Or use the "Edit" button...

Thank you.

@Lego, Please note that for your graphics to work properly, you still have to follow the same procedure you followed with Catalina and as @Jake Lo has stated, you have to use your own (DSDT, USBPort.kext and the other important SSDTs)

• Moderators

@Takiller

I think Whatevergreen does that automatically. So for my systems, if I leave it at IGPU like in Clover, brightness won't work. I need it set to GFX0. I don't even enabled the rename of GFX0->IGPU in the Config file in OC.

I don't use static DSDT but only hotpatches with SSDT'x so maybe that's the difference.

Ok confirmed. Looks like if I'm using static DSDT with patched IGPU, then PNLF should also follow the same re-name otherwise the brightness won't work in that case.