myHack 3.1 on E6500 10.7.4 good

saphire

After myHack2 using long time, and now 10.7.4 upgrade success, I try to backup with time machine then try myHack3.1

Indeed, it is easier than old myHack2 because you have never keep more in /Extra/Extensions.

Final result is

1. /Extra only keep new proceduring org.chameleon.Boot.plist

copy my old dsdt.aml from Mr. Marcuisz

copy my old smbios.plist

no more any other files or folders!

2. /S/L/E

myHack3.1 made myHack.kext inside

I just add AppleIntelE1000e.kext in /S/L/E to drive my NIC not Intel82566

Also I pkg-install from today downloaded RTUSB D2870-4.2.3.0 UI-4.0.7.0_2012_04_18.dmg and installed by the manuel.

Attention that VoodooPS2*.kext for mouse and keyboard or trackboard cannot use together with what you can see in myHack.kext/

Indeed my E6500 using integrated keyboard and trackboard with 2 buttons working normal, how ever, because VoodooPS2mouse.kext cannot be loaded together with ApplePS2* so that the blue point mouse with 3 buttons refused work.

3. Because new NullCPUPowerMangement.kext works, so I mv AppleIntelCPUManagement.kext with AppleIntelCPUManagement.kext.original10.7.4

4. For sound, I still use VoodooHDA.kext from Mr. Marcuisz and of coz, rm -rf /S/L/E/AppleHDA.kext advanced.

That is all report of myHack3.1.

It is a great version to use except blue point mouse together

• Administrators

Dear saphire,

Great report on your testing with a E6500 as well as myHack 3.1.

By the way, what in the RTUSB D2870-4.2.3.0 UI-4.0.7.0_2012_04_18.dmg?

Keep it flowing smile.gif

Cheers!

Because my Intel wifi5300 cannot work in Mac, how ever, linux, BSD, Win all can used, so that I check seems broadcom inside wifi card is best because Apple choose it.

I checked osx86project that DWA125 can use even in future mountain lion, so I purchased one as my wifi in apple os.

Old version can be used in 10.7.3, but cannot use in 10.7.4, so I download again, the latest drvier.

if you want to continue using GUI mode to choose OS at the beginning of chaemeleon, please copy /Extra/Themes from your USB-pen for booting to /Extra then make sure chameleon wizard let org.chameleon.Boot.plist with GUI and Graphics mode.