e7270: black screen on wake

beavermml

Hey, @beavermml, can you post the bootpack/clover folder you are using now?  I'm having a similar problem with a black screen on wake on an E5570 so I'm hoping to see what you have in your folder that got the sleep/wake working. 

I know you wrote about the platform you used but I tried that too and I'm not getting it to take effect so I'm missing something else that I'm hoping your final clover will help me figure out.

Thanks!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting your EFI @beavermml.  But it's interesting that you don't have the ig-platform-id in the config.plist file.  At least not that I could find.  So I'm not seeing how you were changing the ig-platform-id in your loading.  But don't worry about answering that because my issue is now resolved.  

My problem was resolved as described in another topic.  My problem was having a laptop with a 2nd GPU that macOS does not support. The solution was to disable it.  So it's probably not your case and I don't know if a 7270 can have a second GPU, but in case it can, check your System Information (in Utilities folder) to see if you have more than one entry in "Display/Graphics". 

1 hour ago, ktbos said:

But it's interesting that you don't have the ig-platform-id in the config.plist file.  At least not that I could find. 

in Devices/Properties/PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)PCI

i dont think my model has 2nd gpu.. and it boots just fine.. just cannot sleep/wake properly.. nevertheless its never hurt to check.. thanks for the heads up