Latitude E7250: VoodooPS2 kext for ALPS trackpad doesn't want to load on OpenCore 0.6.2

skyrilhd

Hello guys,

I have a problem with my Hackintosh...

Currently, I am using OpenCore 0.6.0 which is working really good and didn't face any problems yet. But as a preparation for Big Sur, I wanted to upgrade my OpenCore to 0.6.2. I tried upgrading from my existing one to 0.6.2 and... it booted but the VoodooPS2 kext doesn't want to load. So, I made a clean config and downloaded all the kexts to avoid any problems. The result is still the same... Everything works except the trackpad... The keyboard works though. Also what I noticed is that after rebooting about two or three times the trackpad kext gets loaded. I am scratching my head for 2 days and I can't figure out how to fix it.

Here is the "log" and I posted it as an issue on GitHub (Admins if you want me to remove the link, I will do it): https://github.com/SkyrilHD/Dell-E7250-Hackintosh/issues/10

If you need anything from me, just tell me (it can be anything)... I want this to be fixed :D

In the attachment you can find my clean OpenCore 0.6.2 EFI with deleted serial number.

Here are my specs about my E7250:

- i5-5300U

- 16GB RAM

- ALPS Trackpad

- 1366x768

OpenCore 0.6.2 EFI for E7250 (no trackpad).zip