pawan2joy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI Jake, one thing more need your help

when i boot my mac the brightness stays zero which i have to do manually, second i can increase/decrease brightness only when i do sleep and wake of my hack.. otherwise keys work but brightness does not change.

Can you pls help

Thanks in advance 

• Administrators

that seems to be a common issue with Microsoft teams not really a "hackintosh" issue as it happens with real macs as well. you can try what they do and that is Disable Hardware Acceleration from Teams app > Settings > General.

if you believe it to be hack related then you can try whichever weg flags you think sound like your issue https://github.com/acidanthera/WhateverGreen

• Administrators

Quite surprising and strange that your OS version is stated as unknown... Are you using a full vanilla installation or a distro of some sort? I have to say that I strongly suspect latter rather than former.

And what are these boot args?

chunklist-security-epoch=0 -chunklist-no-rev2-dev

Did you disable hibernation? If not, expect trouble with sleep and wake, especially if you kept settings such as Power Nap or Wake on Network Access enabled. Please consult out FAQ section regarding Sleep/Wake settings.