Leon

EDP 3.0 Released

Hello all,

I have installed the Myhack tools and E.D.P.3 and everything seems to working fine except the trackpad gesture.

Although it was working fine with the previous version (I was using the Apple driver), now it is working but acting crazy.

It is scrolling when it should just move the cursor and the cursor is frequently slowing down or stuck, the clic button is only working from time to time, tap clic is slow but working.

I am planing to change the incriminated kext with the previous one but I am not sure how to do it.

I have another problem (KP) but it is related to the new driver I have installed (Lion driver for DWA 131). I have to plug it after login screen to avoid KP. Might it be related to the trackpad problem?

My config is : D 630 - nvidia - 4 GB ram - T7250

Myfix FULL is done but not better.

I Still have KP at boot time (kernel drop on rtl8192su (which is the wifi dongle)) and the trackpad is still acting crazy. The display is slow when scrolling (page up/down) with the keyboard but all this is not happening if I plug a usb mouse.

I'll do more test but I thing that the rtl drive is to blame. I am far from the router and the connection is not so good, it my play a role. I'll try to get an ethernet connection and try again.

If you have any suggestion...

Thanks a lot!

The trackpad is working now. I had to disable the 2 fingers gesture in the trackpad option.

I guess my trackpad is not adapted to use this feature (too small).

Still, I have this problem with the wifi dongle (DLINK DWA-131 - realtek 8192su). I have started the machine with arch=i386 and -v but it is the same, KP before login screen. If I plug it in after logging screen it is working perfectly, the app load automatically and connect to the router.

I just have to remove it at boot time so it is not too bad, just a bit frustrating.

So far it is working fine with EDP3. Thanks to you guys!

The only little problem appears when I try to scroll a window with the arrow keys, it is dramatically slow. It is the same when I move into text, very slow.

I have put the key repetition at max but it is not better. Any idea?

I would like to try another kext but the new installer does not seems to allow this.

Could I install 10.7.5 Beta version? And How can I config the EDP kext?

Yes, you can install 10.7.5! Just download the 10.7.5 combo update, install and when it is done, force quit out of installer. DO NOT REBOOT! Next run EDP 3 and do a build for your machine and run the Coolbook fix so your system will boot properly!

Cheers!

I checked for the files, and they were indeed located in usr/sbin and s/l/e. myHack is installed in the applications folder, so I ran myFix. It was interesting that one of the msgs in the window said myhack.app was installed... Still no go.

So, I deleted the files and the application, re-downloaded myHack 3.1, opened the dmg, dragged the app to the apps folder. Installed my hack utils. Checked for myfix and the next, all good. Should myhack also be in sbin? I ran my fix and even repaired disk permissions.

Ran edptool, still not able to execute option 1 without being told myHack couldn't be found. ???

I have the same exact problem. Can not execute option 1. Says myHack can't be found and I tried everything.