Lenovo V530 Tower gt 730 Mojave

lucahappy

Hi Everyone,

I start with a new adventure on new Hackintosh build.

System is a Lenovo V530 Tower with intel i5-8400 cpu, 12gb ddr4, Nvidia GT730 2gb ddr5 with motherboard chipset intel B360.

I think to install Mojave on it because read in some forum online that someone have this Nvidia gpu work fine on Mojave.

I try to start installation but always have some problem and can-t know how can I do.

With this last Efi in attached I have error and stuck after sleep states s3 s4 s5 or other things.....

There is someone can have similar configuration that can help me please?

advanced thanks 

EFI.zip

ok Hervè!

thanks but i try to install mojave tried many efi similar to my system but my installation stuck on end randomseed or on apfs_module_start:1393....

i'm mad and dont know how fix .....think the problem is GPU but you confirm that it's natively supported....

• Administrators

I fail to see the likely relation between the error message you get and the GT730 card.

Looking at your Clover config through Clover Configurator, I see an incomplete and incorrect SMBIOS section so you probably ought to correct that. iMac18,1 is a Kaby Lake platform and you have a Coffee Lake computer. Use CC to properly select and use a suitable SMBIOS.

• Administrators

I don't think that relevant either. Bear in mind that the last iMac with nVidia Kepler cards were late 2013/early 2014 Haswell iMac 14,x. You may have to set your SMBIOS to one of those or pick a Coffee Lake SMBIOS that you may try and bastardized with the board-id of a Kepler-fitted iMac14,x.