Latitude 7400 OpenCore

Hpbrown

Major of changes applied. I've used your EFI content as base then replaced amls, kexts and config with refs.

Please rename your current EFI folder to something else, basically save what you have atm then unarchive EFI_v1 and rename to EFI. The best if you will create USB drive with your current existing EFI, which allow you boot your hack again when something will go wrong :-).

I've took half of ACPI patches from my Clover setup. Also USBInjectAll.kext has been replaced with custom MBP15,2 XHC set, just for 7400 i7-8665U (I didn't ask but hopefully this is the model which you got?).

In theory brightness keys should work without Fn key.

Verbose mode add to the boot-args. Please report back issues (if any) with screenshot(s).

EFI_v1.zip

• Moderators

@Hpbrown

I made a mistake on the brightness fn key I posted. It's a simple fix, just need to rename all of IGPU to GFX0 in ssdt-brt6.aml.

For OpenCore it needs to be GFX0, but for Clover IGPU works.

If you just replace SSDT-BRT6 from aaugutowski's file to your current file, it'll work as well.

Yes it works. Many thanks for your support!

@aaugustowskifor some reason, your EFI generates more error messages during boot than mine...This is probably because I use a Corei5, not exactly the same CPU.

Have you been able to progress the TouchPad support? This is really the only last thing not fully working on my Latitude 7400

I have 2 fingers scrolling, 2 fingers right click and mouse movement..but I can't find how to make tap to drag work.

I've tried to use the accessibility options but I think I missed something.

can you please describe how this is supposed to work?