Mountain lion 10.8 on D630

rjjd

Dear Syonagar , i just installed the latest ML DP4 versio on my D630 using all your tips and handouts to configure the laptop. However still i am fighting with the keyboard and trackpad settings to make it work on my laptop. EDP.3 installing?? i cannot get it work :( It's my fault because other people seems to have no problem..

can you describe in an for newbies understandable way how to install edp.3 for me ( and perhaps for others)?

Greetz.

Dear Syonagar , i just installed the latest ML DP4 versio on my D630 using all your tips and handouts to configure the laptop. However still i am fighting with the keyboard and trackpad settings to make it work on my laptop. EDP.3 installing?? i cannot get it work :( It's my fault because other people seems to have no problem..

can you describe in an for newbies understandable way how to install edp.3 for me ( and perhaps for others)?

Greetz.

[/quot

I have the same problem when EDP 3.o was installed. Voodoo kext for the mouse/keyboard/trackpad does not work in DP4 because it is 64-bit. Voodoo kexts only works in 32-bit mode. SleepEnabler too, KP.

Oeps, installed ML and working almost completly. Installed EDP2.2 ,Network card works,Audio works,Video resolution 1440x900 works, NO keyboard or laptop trackpad..

Installed MyHack-Utilities without problems or errors,

Placed the EDP-SVN.pkg on desktop, doubleclick on it... Error : Action could not be completed. (com.apple.installer.pagecontroller fault -1.) EDP-SVN.PKG could not be openend. :unsure:

Oeps, installed ML and working almost completly. Installed EDP2.2 ,Network card works,Audio works,Video resolution 1440x900 works, NO keyboard or laptop trackpad..

Installed MyHack-Utilities without problems or errors,

Placed the EDP-SVN.pkg on desktop, doubleclick on it... Error : Action could not be completed. (com.apple.installer.pagecontroller fault -1.) EDP-SVN.PKG could not be openend. :unsure:

Rjjd, in OS X ML, if it is not "signed" by Apple it won't open. That's a fact. You have to "Right-click/Open" mouse to open the application. But anyway, I have the same issue with EDP 3.1, no keyboard/mouse/trackpad functionality (with Voodoo kexts) & SleepEnabler.kext (KP). Back to the drawing board.

I suggest to remove Voodoo kexts such as the VoodooPS2Controller, VoodooPS2Keyboard, VoodooPS2Mouse & VoodooPS2Trackpad.

Run "myHack/RunMyfix/Full". Your keyboard and mouse will work after ( using ApplePS2????.kext(s), no need to add these). The mouse & trackpad is not smooth to work with (at that moment until....) but at least you have the keyboard to work with but not so great mouse. Use USB mouse if you want more functionality (i.e. scrolling). Good luck!

Thanks, however still fighting with the install of EDP3.1 , When i use EDP2.2 ( remove before all VOODOO options ) and choose option 1 and afterwards run MYFIX/ full and restart laptop , still nothing works, So i think my solution is to make sure i install EDP3.1 correctly.

Greetings.

• Like 1