[Solved] E7470 - Opencore having issue booting, DSDT issue?

Crumbling

Hiya, I've been trying to boot the Big Sur installer using the provided OpenCore bootpack, however the process would kernel panic immediately during the ACPI load sequence. Lilu didn't seem to load either. There's no dump or log either in the EFI partition even with debugging enabled, so I had to take a picture. I've also tried booting with the DSDT patches disabled in config.plist, no difference

20201119_100755_HDR.jpg

Uh, basically the same as the one on the guide, minus different SSD. i5 6300U, Intel HD520, Intel 8260AC wireless. If there's a tool to generate a more detailed spec report, please let me know. 

I haven't updated the BIOS since I purchased it, would that be a problem?

Also, I've never been able to boot Catalina with Opencore with the various bootpack uploaded in this forum, but this works fine: https://github.com/adityabakare/macOS-Dell-Latitude-E7470. When trying to boot Big Sur, it KPs with a different error (something with failing to load a kext. The previous message before the KP was something to do with VoodooInput 1.0.7 being prelinked, not loading 1.0.8 from kext). I've gradually tried replacing different sections of that config.plist with the one from the working Opencore pack, and it might be the kext. Patches, DSDT and NVRAM went swapped over all kernel paniced at the exact same place

Thanks for all the help, seems like the BIOS was the issue. I upgraded to the latest BIOS version (thankfully didn't need to reinstall Windows), and the original bootpack booted up without a problem. Guess there was some changes in the ACPI table between whatever version I was on and the latest.