D430 and Lion success

ckleea

• Administrators

Hi ckleea,On the trackpad / trackpoint issue, have you tried other kext for ps/2 mouse and keyboard in EDP?On how to install lion 10.7.4, you first need to read our guide in menu above on how to install 10.7, download combo update for 10.7.4, replace appleacpiplatform.kext in S/L/E by running the fix coolbook option inside EDP, run myfix full mode and reboot. As simple as that.Cheers!

Hi ckleea,On the trackpad / trackpoint issue, have you tried other kext for ps/2 mouse and keyboard in EDP?On how to install lion 10.7.4, you first need to read our guide in menu above on how to install 10.7, download combo update for 10.7.4, replace appleacpiplatform.kext in S/L/E by running the fix coolbook option inside EDP, run myfix full mode and reboot. As simple as that.Cheers!

I follow your instruction and upgrade to 10.7.4 successfully. BTW, which version of EDP to be used? I try on 3.0 and it is not ok. Kernel panic.

For trackpoint, it is not working.

• Administrators

Dear cklea,

You should use the latest EDP 3.

Can you boot with mach_kernel arch=i386 -v -f and let me know where it KP?

Cheers!

Update:

I've checked with a fellow crew that has a similar model and option no 1 in EDP 3 should work.