software problem

sam

ok so i followed this guideon my current pc with the exact same bootcd and chameleon thing as on this page (used the links provided)

http://www.osxlatitude.com/how-to-install-snow-leopard-on-your-amd-system/

msi 870a fuzion with amd 770 chipset

msi hd6950 2gb

evga 9800gt 1gb and all SATA HDD and all SATA DVD drives

i can install the OSX 10.6.3 and can also boot it the first time with the dvd provided but after i install chameleon and restart i get this error

boot0: GPT

boot0: test

boot0: test

boot0: error

now i followed all the instruction for the chameleon so i must be doing the restarting wrong

when i restarst from the apple icon on top right it says restarting in 60sec but i click restarting anyways and

after a couple of secon a black screen with white letter says "unmounting done: you can reboot the system"

so since nothing happen after that i basically turn off the pc (shut down manually) and start it back up again

so am i doing this wrong or what (one of the other reasons i do this is becasue the guide says to take out the modcd once chameleon is installed, but i can eject my cd drive during the black screen so i do this

should i wait a bit longer during the black screen or is it some other problem

Same as Sam, everything went fine, installed Chameleon and when booting without ModCD it says boot0: test/boot0:error.

Could it be that it's because I've installed it on a partition from a HDD where I have two partitions NTFS and HFS. (Windows boot partition is on another HDD)

Also GraphicsEnabler doesn't work, can't select any resolution other than 1024x768.

@AmonRaT

Could you please make a new topic, with specifications and more information.

Maybe you should try to install the newest Chameleon version, installed with myHack.

@Syonagar Yes

@Bronxtek How exactly do I do that ? (Sorry, I'm new to these things)

Also, found this, would it work?

L.E: I've tried this method and it fixed my boot0 error but now when it boots it gets stuck.

(CPU, RAM and Video card still not recognised)

Thanks a lot Bronxteck, it freakin' worked!!!

Now it sees it as a Quad Xeon (although it's Athlon II X4 3.0), it shows all my 4GB RAM and the resolution has been upped a little bit.

How can I make it see my HD 6790?