Precision 7510 Big Sur + OC 0.6.3 only display image on external screen

imjmsony

Hi everyone,

I just have installed Big Sur success on my Dell Precision 7510 with OpenCore 0.6.3.

Almost the critical components worked, except the internal screen.

Symptom: 

- Startup the machine with no external screen connected --> macOS boot successfully, but no Apple boot logo, blank internal screen.  

- Connect external screen via HDMI/mDP --> image displayed only on the external screen.

- Startup the machine with an external screen connected --> macOS boot successfully, no Apple logo, blank internal screen. Only the external screen is worked.

- Go to Setting/Displays --> both screens have already detected. 

- Try to adjust brightness --> the internal screen's backlight responding correctly, but still blank screen.

- I have tried all the following but no luck: 

+ Close/open lid --> macOS still can detected and switching between single/dual screen mode, but internal screen still blank.

+ Sleep then Wake up --> internal screen still blank.

+ Inject custom EDID (using Hackintool) --> internal screen still blank.

My laptop configuration:

- Intel Core i7 6820HQ

- 16GB of RAM

- 4K IGZO screen

- RX460 MXM GPU installed ( I buy it from eBay, running perfectly with High Sierra and Mojave before).

- All Kexts are updated to the latest version.

My current OC folder setting and the latest startup log file are attached below. 

I appreciate anyone helps me to overcome this issue and get back the internal screen worked again. Thank you.

EFI-OC.zip OC Startup log.zip

Hi Jake,

All the switchable graphic options have already been disabled in BIOS before.

Below is some additional information, in case it is may helpful for you.

- My Big Sur is currently running from an external USB SSD.
- I have another High Sierra installed on the internal NVMe SSD, which runs normally with Clover bootloader.
- I have tried to build an alternative boot loader using the latest version of Clover (r5127), but it even halts from the beginning stage of the boot process (End Randomseed +++ problem).

If you need any other information, please tell me. Thank you.