Dell Vostro 5568: macOS Catalina optimisation

jantestmac

Yeah I think that was there fixed with alcid=56. No perfect Audio through headphone anyway(Now I am trying each layout one by one). And I don't know why laptop just shut downs sometimes when I am plugging and unplugging headphone. :(

Update: Thank you Jake for giving me proper advice. I found one of the Ids is working fine for me right now. And that layout thing probably solved the shut down thingy which happened sometimes while plugging unplugging headset rapidly.

I am checking for the issues related to touchpad after sleep right now. Will update in sometime :) Again thank you.

EDIT: So it turns our using Rehabman-Voodoo-2018-1008.zip the trackpad works but no gestures work So I shifted back to included VoodooPS2.

oh okay so it turns out that even my system as well as headset mic is not working with the layout id in which audio works fine lol. So I have one id with which audio works fine And one id with which mic works fine but not both together. Is there any way to get functionality of both

Tried that headset audio gone :( So I guess I am stuck with this choice. But anyways I am more concerned about this touchpad thing than the mic as I don't use mic more often (as of now). The touchpad doesn't work after sleep(after 4-5 min or so) , if I open in no time or instantly touchpad does work. I tried Rehabman's voodooPs2 from the bitbucket but no gestures :(