E7450: Sleep and caps lock problem!

chr0sy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Hervé I tried all darkwake you mentioned and no result. actually with a couple of them, it couldn't even wake (darkwake=2,3) for example, while with 0, no and 1 i can wake for 2 minutes and 1 seconds.

@Jake Lo yes i did reset the NVram, i also did a clean oc snapshot and tried your bootflag (alone and with darkwake herve suggested) and still no difference.

Also, the ps2 kext you provided @Jake Lo did not work, i remove apple's one and neither touchpad or keyboard was working.

@chr0sy I have the same problem as you have. Boot from OC bootloader to login takes about 1 min. Sleep works but wake takes about 2 - 3 minutes. Also I noticed if my screen goes to sleep, it remains black for about 40 seconds and then wakes. Regarding the darkwake boot arg, with no/0/1/2 there is no improvement at all, but with 3/4/8/10 it takes 30 seconds longer to wake. I have i5-5300U CPU and use Intel Wifi card.

@raif i have exactly the same specs, and exactly the same symptoms... sleep works but it's a "dealbreaker" since it takes sooo much to wake up it's probably worth to even shutdown and restart better than wait for waking up.

one question though, do you have the capslock problem? if not can you share what kexts you are using ? 

@chr0sy my biggest problem with wake issue is that after it wakes all of my electron apps don't work, and some other, all native apps work. So I now I am hoping to get this problem fixed.
I don't have capslock problem because I use different kexts. Here is my EFI folder so you can check it.

EFI