Can the E6400 run Mountain Lion?

Tengokuu

You should be able to use the Lion bootpack to install it and then make a build in EDP3

Using MyHack and ML DP4 with the LION E6400 bootpack, but get stuck booting up from the USB stick. Stuck at "PCI Configuration begin" and never gets to the installer.

Didn't have any problems with Snow Leo or Lion. Any ideas?

Using MyHack and ML DP4 with the LION E6400 bootpack, but get stuck booting up from the USB stick. Stuck at "PCI Configuration begin" and never gets to the installer.

Didn't have any problems with Snow Leo or Lion. Any ideas?

Try -v -f -x and if that doesnt work try -v -f -x UseKernalCache=no

Try -v -f -x and if that doesnt work try -v -f -x UseKernalCache=no

Thanks for the quick reply, but still no luck with all those switches. Tried npci=0x2000, npci=0x3000.

Got past that error by replacing IOPCIFamily.kext but now stuck at screen right before the setup screen launches.

Haven't changed anything in BIOS, and the LION installer launches. Any other ideas?

Oh and -v -f -x UseKernelCache=no, sorry misspelled UseKernelCache last time.

I caught your mistake, but it didn't matter anyways. :)

I have the HDD mode set to AHCI in the BIOS. I'm at the screen right before the setup screen launches (see image).

I used myHack to create the USB stick, deleted the Extra folder and replaced it w/ the E6400 bootpack. That's when I got the "PCI Configurating begin" message. Found IOPCIFamily.kext from netkas' website and replaced that one file on the USB stick and now I get past the pci configuration error. That's the only file that's been replaced.

post-3534-071285000 1341268401_thumb.jpg