D630 ESP

awdscot

On my D630 with Intel graphics @1440x900, EDP 1.9.2 works perfectly for SL 10.6.8.

Hi, I have managed to get everything working except wireless. Can anyone advise on which kext I require?

I have version 10.6.8.

• Administrators

Dear awj,

What wifi card do you have? If its the original intel wifi card that comes with it the card is not supported. You may need to changed to a broadcom card that is supported.

Cheers!

Dear awj,

What wifi card do you have? If its the original intel wifi card that comes with it the card is not supported. You may need to changed to a broadcom card that is supported.

Cheers!

Ah ok. I assume its the original wifi card i have. I will check this evening. Can you tell me which broadcom wifi card i should look at getting?

Andy

Ah ok. I assume its the original wifi card i have. I will check this evening. Can you tell me which broadcom wifi card i should look at getting?

Andy

Anything Dell Wireless, Dell Wireless 1395, Dell Wireless 1490 and Dell Wireless 1505 are recommended.

Yep! Just remove the keyboard (Search on Google or YouTube. Many tutorials), remove your old Wireless card Insert the card into the slot that you removed your old wireless card out of, plug in the wires, put the keyboard back and stuff like that, boot into OS X and should have WiFi