HP 810 G2: Big Sur with OpenCore - fan not detected

robi62

I'm getting crazy now with all the tries…….

I found this on github

https://github.com/rizaldydeta/Hackintosh-Dell-E7440

This laptop is very similar in specs to mine it's like an hp 810 g1 so I thought I try the clover folder which has been updated .

maybe these days it's more complicated than before

I boot from that efi having changed config and acpi with mine but does not boot nothing not even with Mojave

Don't know what to do anymore

I know that if I use dsdt from EFI from bigSUR I get no fans If I use the one from Mojave Efi I get no battery

I would like to boot to BigSur with clover but obviously there is something wrong in my config but I don't know what it is…...

This is the screen I get when I try to boot:

IMG_2537.JPG

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi no luck does not boot at all 

It seems that you only changed config file as the rest seems untouched there is something different on config this SSDT-8x0G2h.aml which I don't have in the apci Maybe you forgot to put new ssdt in the folder as is not there………as I only have ssdt 8x0G1.aml

nope I can't boot so many messgs about apci error so quick I can't even read them …That is the ssdt from 810 G1 what I put to start with all it seems different all the ticks are off from config file about patches

Can you extract the right battery patch from DSDT from bigsur?

This way I can test it with my fan working EFi because I use that DSDT I loose the fan

Just want to see with the right patch for battery if it appears

I have been trying my self but then I get erro when I try to save it