Dell Latitude E6440: Bluetooth issues

hadon895

Hi there everyone, this is my first time writing on here and making a hackintosh. I successfully made a hackintosh with my Dell Latitude E6440 but I have one problem. My bluetooth can see other devices but I can't connect to them. Same for Airdrop I can see my laptop from my phone and vise versa but cannot send or receive stuff. I tired to use a solution from another form and it required me to use the command "sudo mount -uw /" but it won't work and won't let me. Can anyhow try and help me fix it so I can turn on read and write mode. Thank you!

• Administrators

And the Bluetooth module/card model would be ?

For the rest, please consult our FAQ section where you'll find existing answers to your questions. As a general rule of thumb, you should always start there and by searching the forum before posting. You're also expected to post in the correct forum section...

-> moving to E6xxx support section.

Sorry for late responce. My bluetooth card is an Intel-N6235. It can see other bluetooth devices but I can connect to any of them and i found this solution for my exact model but i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. I turn off SIP from terminal then after that I run the line in terminal but it doesn't work. Do you think theres another solution or a way to make this work?

I use the same Intel N-6235AC Wifi+BT card on my E6440 with OpenCore 0.6.7 Bootloader and Big Sur

I followed Dortania Guide and just installed 3 kexts, added their entries to config.plist and WiFi and BT are working fine:

AirportItlwm, IntelBluetoothFirmware, IntelBluetoothInjector

https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/ktext.html#wifi-and-bluetooth