HP ProBook 6470b: power management and battery 1% DSDT patch - OpenCore

Asfand Yr

Hi There guys i need some help with power management for my laptop everything is working fine hackintosh installed successfully to fix PW management i generated ssdt for my laptop which i don't know if its working or not then fix the battery indicator now its showing and recognising the battery but telling me that battery needs service keep charging stuck at 1% not going any further i used the rehabman patch to fix battery status also the sound is not working.

I Installed Big Sur.

Model: HP ProBook 6470b

Processor: i5-3230M 2.6GHz with 3.2Ghz Turbo

Graphics: Intel HD4000

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

Hard Drive: 128GB SATA-III SSD

WIFI: Intel celeron N-2200 (This card working thanks to airportitlwm.kext)

Audio: IDT 92HD81B1X5

Ethernet: Intel 82579V

Touchpad: Synaptic

• Administrators

If you've already generated your CPU-specific power management SSDT, all you need to do is place/copy the .aml file to OC's EFI/ACPI folder and call it/declare it in the ACPI section of your OC config. You may then use apps such HWMonitor (provided with all recent/latest versions of FakeSMC) to check your CPU behaviour; alternatively, download and install Intel's own tool called Power Gadget.

Re: audio, use AppleALC kext (it's a PlugIn of Lilu so it goes with it) and check the kext's wiki to get the list of layouts you may use for that codec.