Dell Latitude E6320 Thread

Antony

Friends,

I successfully finished hackintosh installation (10.7.4) on my e6320 through a generic thumb drive (you need an usb keyboard for installation) - didn't use any boot pack provided here - works out of the box.

I bought and dded a compatible wifi card (as the one that comes with the 6320 is not supported)

I bought and added a standard dell bluetooth card which perfectly works now in conjunction with my magic mouse.

All I had to do is installing VodooHDA for Sound in /S/L/E

I not even have an /extra folder - the whole system runs out of the box and is lightening fast.

The only thing still missing is HDMI / VGA out which I would need for work. I COULD USE YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS ONE!!!

Thanks in advance & BR

• Administrators

Dera metzz,

We dont have a bootpack for your model yet but we can definitely work on in with all the posters here. For a start, can someone extract a fresh dsdt.aml and post it here. Our crew can create a patched version for testing. We also appreciate it if someone can run down the specification for this machine here for the benefit of other members.

Cheers!

• Administrators

Dear Metzz,

I was informed by a crew member that the E6320 is similar to E6220 except for the different screen size. So you can try the Extra bootpack and EDP for E6320 and let us know if there are any issues. We can then fine tune further from there.

Cheers!

Dear Metzz,

I was informed by a crew member that the E6320 is similar to E6220 except for the different screen size. So you can try the Extra bootpack and EDP for E6320 and let us know if there are any issues. We can then fine tune further from there.

Cheers!

Yes, this worked... THank you. Initial testing... sleep does not work and wireless. I am guessing I need to upgrade my wireless card.