Dell Latitude E6320 Thread

Antony

Just updated the Modified AppleHDA.kext to 10.9.(Ver. 2.5.2)

Anybody who can try it, and feedback if it could work for you? 

Thanks.

By the way, @Jake Lo.

Sorry to reply your message so late, I think the wired thing you met maybe a bug for OSX 10.9, you can try this updated version, if it could solve your trouble, if the answer is no, maybe we need to wait apple to fix it on 10.9.1 update.

AppleHDA-10.9.kext.zip

• Moderators

Just updated the Modified AppleHDA.kext to 10.9.(Ver. 2.5.2)

Anybody who can try it, and feedback if it could work for you? 

Thanks.

By the way, @Jake Lo.

Sorry to reply your message so late, I think the wired thing you met maybe a bug for OSX 10.9, you can try this updated version, if it could solve your trouble, if the answer is no, maybe we need to wait apple to fix it on 10.9.1 update.

So far it's working on Mavericks nicely. Thanks. 

I can confirm that the applehda kext works great however i can not get audio over the hdmi there is not a option to do it

another problem is to get the usb 3 driver. I can get the driver to work but as soon as I gets to the loginwindow the computer goes to sleep and it cannot wake up. If i boot the machine without cache the driver works but sleep does not.

If I use the roolback usb driver the sleep works but only usb 2. I´m on 10.9 and has a e6230 with i7 cpu, 8 gb ram, 240 GB OCZ HD and a wlan card from a imac. When I´m on the roolback driver the camera does not work either

I hope that you ho are reading this understand what i´m writing.

If someone has any tips or tricks I´m happy to give it a shot

• Moderators

I can confirm that the applehda kext works great however i can not get audio over the hdmi there is not a option to do it

another problem is to get the usb 3 driver. I can get the driver to work but as soon as I gets to the loginwindow the computer goes to sleep and it cannot wake up. If i boot the machine without cache the driver works but sleep does not.

If I use the roolback usb driver the sleep works but only usb 2. I´m on 10.9 and has a e6230 with i7 cpu, 8 gb ram, 240 GB OCZ HD and a wlan card from a imac. When I´m on the roolback driver the camera does not work either

I hope that you ho are reading this understand what i´m writing.

If someone has any tips or tricks I´m happy to give it a shot

This thread is about E6320 and should not have any USB 3.0 ports and the AppleHDA (92HD90Bxx) attached above is for Exx20 models.

If you have an E6230, then use bootpack files here. Don't include the SSDT as you have different processor.