Dell Latitude E6320 Thread

Antony

My web camera didn't work either.

I think OSX couldn't recognise my web camera's type.

@JackLo, Could you pls help to list your camera's type information.

thanks.

you can refer to below two pics. from your "System Information".

post-4328-0-31355500-1385562621_thumb.png

post-4328-0-75385600-1385562629_thumb.png

you can refer to below three pics. from "IORegistryExplorer"

post-4328-0-30600600-1385563141_thumb.png

post-4328-0-67947100-1385563150_thumb.png

post-4328-0-44076200-1385563160_thumb.png

Hello,

I am using a Latitude E6320 i5 under Mavericks (no Camera). I have changed the Wifi card to DW1510 (was DW1501), all is working including sleep except the SD reader.

Any solution for SD? My understanding is that there is not in 64 bits...

Stick and Pad (Alps) are working with only basic functions for the pad (movements and click on the pad but no multigestures). Any better solution available?

I tried various solutions, but it is the best so far.

Thanks in advance.

• Moderators

Hello,

I am using a Latitude E6320 i5 under Mavericks (no Camera). I have changed the Wifi card to DW1510 (was DW1501), all is working including sleep except the SD reader.

Any solution for SD? My understanding is that there is not in 64 bits...

Stick and Pad (Alps) are working with only basic functions for the pad (movements and click on the pad but no multigestures). Any better solution available?

I tried various solutions, but it is the best so far.

Thanks in advance.

Try this for touchpad. Just remove ApplePS2Controller and install voodooPS2Controller. For SD card, try searching for VoodooSDHC

Try this for touchpad. Just remove ApplePS2Controller and install voodooPS2Controller. For SD card, try searching for VoodooSDHC

Hello,

Keyboard and buttons are working. Some problems with the stick of not having the sliders for scrolling and too fast.

On pad: mouse mouvements are working, side scrolling is working, 2 fingers gesture is working. Tap on pad is not working.

Prefpane is displaying, I don't really understand the controls to try them (seems to have no effect).

(With previous driver: for pad only mouse movements and tap on pad were working, Stick flowless and all 5 buttons working)

Thanks for your help.

• Moderators

Hello,

Keyboard and buttons are working. Some problems with the stick of not having the sliders for scrolling and too fast.

On pad: mouse mouvements are working, side scrolling is working, 2 fingers gesture is working. Tap on pad is not working.

Prefpane is displaying, I don't really understand the controls to try them (seems to have no effect).

(With previous driver: for pad only mouse movements and tap on pad were working, Stick flowless and all 5 buttons working)

Thanks for your help.

For the stick, use the middle button to scroll.  To tap on pad, enable clicking on Trackpad in system preferences. you could ignore the preference pane, as everything is already adjusted to optimum usage.