Dell Latitude E6320 Thread

Antony

It seems odd that my main rig no longer has a functioning camera after updating to 10.9.4.  But I expect that it is something as simple as needing to repatch the stock DSDT perhaps?  Maybe an incompatibility with a DSDT that was patched in earlier releases somehow affects the camera in 10.9.4?

I'm really digging here :)

• Administrators

Mmm, if the camera was working up to 10.9.3 and not after 10.9.4, it could be a bug or indeed it could be that a DSDT patch is required. Maybe Apple changed something again in their code...

I've seen similar issues on my Vostro200 but with Yosemite: for instance, no problem sleeping and waking in SL, L, ML or Mav but no such thing in Yos.

For what it's worth, my dvi works on my docking station. I only used the extras from pepto's guide.

Did you use herve's extras?

No mine is different. My processor isn't the same as his I don't think. Is it likely related to the .kexts or the DSDT?

Hi guys long time ago but i have installed Yosemite on my E6320 with the user guide from the E6420 (Clover )with files from bootlick E6220 and some kext files from my Mavericks but i have some issue's with it.

1. Sound works but i can't adjust the volume (i need maybe a patched AppleHDA.kext for it, i have read about audioID=12 for Yosemite)
  2. Sometimes the video shows blocks but they are disappear after a while (its buggy)
  3. And i have some reboots spontaneous with and without power cable (this occur only when i not working on my laptop, i have seen on some forums that this issue is also on some Ubuntu versions has to do maybe with point 2 the video, yes i have disabled sleep and adjust energy to full)

That are the issue's i have but it works great so far last say 70%, i wanna make this stable because my Mavericks is 100% stable still now 10.9.5

I hope some guys will pick up this topic again for yosemite.