1.9.2 Lost scroll ability

wamblej

I recently updated my EDP from 1.8 to 1.9.2 and I have since lost my ability to scroll. It does not appear to recognize my mouse as a trackpad at all. I am running a D620 GMA. I started trying the different kext configurations earlier but just ran into PS2 boot problems. I would appreciate any suggestions as to the correct configuration to get my scrolling back. Thanks!

I'm not sure which ps2 package I was using previously. I thought both times I was using the Apple kext (I know I currently am). I would be happy to use 3.x but for some reason I thought 2 and up were for Lion only. 3.x does work with snow leopard?

The scrolling is back with 3.x however I seem to remember one of them allowing me to do scrolling with just the side of the trackpad. It seems now the scrolling comes from holding and dragging. Any easy solution to just having side of trackpad scrolling?

It looks like it is the voodoo ps2 driver that adds side scrolling. That seems to be the best fit for me on my D620. It doesn't have any options under mouse or trackpad, so it isn't customizable, but it does just what I need. Thanks.