10.7.4 on Dell D630 Intel X3100

zgods1

I have successfully updated to 10.7.4 from 10.7 after using the myHack method and installing all necessary EDPs

Everytthing literally works perfectly. The only issue I really have is that sometimes I get random kernel panics in the middle of using it, sometimes it won't happen for a whole day, other times it will happen 2-5 times a day. Sometimes it is when I use an app or even when I first open the application. But there is no consistency with it. it has happen when I have only had two applications open and sometimes I have 7+ open and it won't happen. It's extremely random when it does happen, like I said there is no pattern to it

I have successfully updated to 10.7.4 from 10.7 after using the myHack method and installing all necessary EDPs

Everytthing literally works perfectly. The only issue I really have is that sometimes I get random kernel panics in the middle of using it, sometimes it won't happen for a whole day, other times it will happen 2-5 times a day. Sometimes it is when I use an app or even when I first open the application. But there is no consistency with it. it has happen when I have only had two applications open and sometimes I have 7+ open and it won't happen. It's extremely random when it does happen, like I said there is no pattern to it

I get the occasional KP on a D620 with Nvidia graphics - but nothing as regular as you. In the KP you should find a reference to a kext somewhere - worth looking at if it's always the same one.

IF you run EDP and check the Fixes section.

Also run myHack and select “Run myFix” then select the drive OS X is on and select “Full”.

• Administrators

Dear z,

Apparently x3100 intel and safari dont play well together. I also have random freeze especially when using safari. I have yet to find a solution except using a different web browser.

Cheers.

try installing Little Snitch, that should make it easier to monitor whether its safari or itunes trying to search for updates that might be causing this panic personally I just prefer google chrome as a browser, less issues