HP Pavilion x360: Synaptics TrackPad and audio not working

jD_KiD

@Jake Lo

Finally there is part work with Rehabaman kext. Although touchpad is not detected in system preferences and I cannot configure. This is normal or can it be fixed?

In a previous comment you asked about touch screen. Can it be run on macOS Big Sur?

• Moderators

Preference pane will appear if you have the battery status working. Since you took out the battery, that might be the case. As for touchscreen, if it's usb based you might be able to get some functionality, but I can't be 100% how much functionality since I never owned one.

I'll connect the battery and test. Although right now I have enough to be able to navigate.

Maybe in a few days there will be a new post to work on the screen. I did not know that MacOS could be handled by touch.

Thanks to both of you.

@Jake Lo@Baio77

• Like 1

@Jake Lo If I know about ALCApple. try to get it to work, but there are some things I don't understand. I installed ALC kext in EFI and tried the argument "alcid = 3" and other numbering. but i didn't get the job. Should I put some numbering in device properties? If so, could you do it with the program you describe?